Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Master General's Chaotic Chronicals Official Launch


Hello, my name is Master General. This is my new blog. It will mainly pertain to the Trading card game Chaotic. I will post different things like different decks I create, reviewing different sets released by Chaotic and post other things Chaotic Related. Now for my first post I will give you a deck that I have been working on for awhile. It's a Deck called Omega Overworld ! I call it that because, the overworld is my favorite tribe. So what would be better than to be starting off with an Overworld Deck. This deck includes favorite Overworlders past and present. Hope You enjoy.

123
45
6


1.Silchaw/Drilldozer Customized Rig


2.Tangath Toborn in Training/Sword of Khy'at


3.Illiar/Drilldozer Customized Rig


4.Vlar/Vlaric Shard Relic of the past


5.Maxxor Protector of Perim/Evergreen Tunic


6.Najarin /High Muge Of The Lake/Mugicians Lyre




Attacks:


Earth Shape


Tectostrike x2


Evaporize x2


Enlighned Tencity x2


Muge's Edge x2


Charge of the Brave


Shadow Strike x2


Daunting Bravery x2


Rustoxic


Earthpulse x2


Primal Smash


Mineral Mayhem x2




Mugic:


Song of Resurgence x2


Geo Flourish x2


Anthem of Stone


Song of Stasis




Locations:




Kiru City


Cordac Falls


The Passage Overworld


Silchaws mine


Skeletal springs


The Cliffs


Gloomuck Swamp


Rock River Canyon


Gigantemtopolis


Castle Bodran




There will be a full Explanation of the Deck Posted on my profile on Chaotic TV.


Remember when using the attacks experiment with any other earth attacks


Untill Next time....... Keep on Chaotic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment